Monday, February 6, 2012

Everything's gonna be alright





Once I had stood on a crossroads all alone



to decide which way I would take



Knowing I had to take the way really wanted to go



my heart was unstable



'Cause I had no idea how I would be in the future



 if following the voice my innermost whispering to me



At the same time me knowing



if taking no action nothing would be changed and



I would have no need to undertake risks and



never be fulfilled





One day in the ambivalence I heard a song flowing out from the radio



The song singing



'Everything's gonna be alright.'



Like a magical spell the words soothed me and



encouraged me to trust myself



trust the way I'd chosen




Later the word turned out to be true




Just feeling what you are feeling in this moment



paying respect for own genuine feeling



and following it with trust



Then you find it really true






No comments:

Post a Comment