Friday, June 1, 2012

Respect






To respect others' choices is what I often tell myself.



Sometimes, however, it is a little bit difficult thing to do for me



because I tend to, or rather almost automatically, try to control



situations and other persons surrounding me



as I myself hope




So when feeling anger,



 feeling that I have to something to change the situation,



or feeling that I have to take care of them,



for what they choose,



I draw a definite line between the genuine reality existing in front of me



and images and thoughts running around and busily speaking in my mind and



tell myself, 'you know, that is what he/she's chosen




and what you should pay respect to'



yes, that is the realm no one is allowed to invade in




With the words



my mind gets to be peaceful.




then my day gets to be filled with love and peace




                                             made on the last day of 2011 by yukihime

No comments:

Post a Comment