Friday, January 20, 2012

Love Sauce


When I listen to this song, always I imagine that 
he kisses, kisses, and kisses me under a ray of moonlight from the window.





One night I meet you alone in the city
You are wandering around the night full of tears and loneliness
Girl, stop that crying, why don’t you come to my room?
You’ll feel a little bit better then, I bet
Wanna eat something? I WANNA eat right now

Let me see your tearful face
so I can wipe the tears of love on your face with my handkerchief
Ah, what I really intend to is almost getting revealed
And you, pretending like getting seized with a sudden impulse
At the moment what I have in mind and what you are thinking meet
I kiss you

Pouring my affluent love sauce on you,
Ms. Innocence, I eat you
With my gleaming well-used knife and fork
I lick you, I suck you, I eat you up to the bone

How you are feeling now I understand very well
Poor little girl, your man is kind of a beast, isn't he?
There’s no one who doesn’t have devil in their heart so you shouldn't easily trust someone
Not only in a quarrel but also in a sex both sides are to blame
Hearing my words you nod in tears
Unbearably, irresistibly cute you are
So I kiss you

Pouring my bursting love sauce on you
My Innocence, I eat you
As I greedily want your lips again and again
you show an embarrassed smile on the tearful face
The brilliant shining moon outside, I feel like eating it out as I'm doing now to you
Now I’m full up, my heart is also full up
‘I ate you because I love you,’ I always think so at this moment

I feel pain, a little bit pain
I feel lonely, a little bit lonely
I eat you with love sauce
I taste you with love sauce

Original lyrics written by Kazuya Yoshii
Inspired-translation by yukihime





No comments:

Post a Comment