Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Purple Sky



This is the very first song that I truely, passionately felt 
'Expressing this song in English is my mission!!
 I want this song listened to with my translated lyrics by many people all over the world!!!'


Yes, whenever I listen to this song, I am so stimulated in my female sex hormone.








Go up to the highest place together
Why you so uneasy? You so beautiful, you really are
My beautiful blindfolded slave, I wanna play with you in desperate eternity
We are the only two being here, there's nothing bothering us here,
We are given a lot of time to play

Go up higher to the unknown place together
You being in joy so I give sweet agony to your throat
You with tears so beautiful
I insert my whisper of humiliation into your heart, deep into your body
instead of my tongue insertin’ into your mouth, deep into your throat

Bloody-red birdcage inviting us
Dance in the cage, scattering our feathers around
And spinning around and around like a ballerina, 
enjoying the curious eyes of idiots toward us

Bless us, purple sky
I let you embrace us in your veil, purple sky

Man, woman, dog, bird, insect, and air of autumn
All of them always make me dreary,
sometimes make me full of lust at night

Someone would say love between you and me is like socks 5 for 1000yen
But yet I'm desperately yearning for it
I’ve got too much addicted to you, almost impossible to drag me up from the hole

Tonight I turn into a gangster with black leather gloves on my hands
Gently, tenderly, I torment your tits endlessly
The sky is pleased to see us

Slightly bloody purple sky
I see you grinning, purple sky
You think love is so vain?
You say love is more weightless than this floating feather?

I Wonder
if purple sky merged with my unrealistic reality and then got divided in two,
how much love would be left there
dalala…dalala…

Now it’s time to say goodbye to you
I've neither been just killing my boredom with you nor just toying with you
I really wanna go up to the highest place together with you

I LOVE YOU



Original lyrics written by Kazuya Yoshii 
Inspired-translation by yukihime


No comments:

Post a Comment