Friday, January 20, 2012

Pearl






This video is a ballad version of 'Pearl.' 




The song, in fact not this version but original version,


always makes me half accelerated and half somehow saddened.  




The song was ringing in my brain while I made a collage below. 











Just before dawn, the darkest moment in the universe
I jump onto the highway to drop my pearls
I’m somehow anxious, I’m so lonely
Darkness embraces my loneliness in her shell

The morning makes me blind whenever it comes
So I'll have to do it before melting away into the morning,
making me blind, dazzling morning

I sowed a seed in the garden of love
The sky has frequently watered it but flowers haven’t bloomed yet
Me scumsucker have no certainty on almost anything
But I'm sure I'm free enough to complain of my restricted life

Before the morning sucks me up into his dazzling sunshine

Highway just stretches out before my eyes
The sight is getting blurred before my eyes
Will this road go beyond the borderline if I drive on and on?

Hey night, don't give way to the morning
I've got no answer yet

The dazzlingly emerged morning paints my pearls in iridescent light
Sunk in it, I'm melting away into the brilliant sea of pearls

I missed talking to you again
I missed a night again

Original lyrics written by Kazuya Yoshii
Inspired-translation by yukihime

No comments:

Post a Comment