Friday, January 20, 2012

GIRLIE



Every time I listen to this song, I dream of him torturing me.






Open yourself in front of my eyes
Then touch your lonely lizard with your own fingers
Soon the lizard makes a sound of joy
It throbs, throbs, can you feel? it's throbbing


Snow-white skin and bulging blue blood vessels
Inflamed, swollen highway running on your body
You say, ‘Neither rope nor anything can bind my truth
I love pain; I only tell the truth’


Eccentric, eccentric, you are such an eccentric
How sensational moment we’re in now, GIRLIE?
You’re feeling so good? I’m making you feel so good?

Your icy eyes are glittering blue
No matter how hard I try, words can’t express everything
You say, ‘Words are just like a candle flame
They’ll flicker out in the course of time’


Sweet, sweet, how sweet you are
This is the moment of the peak of joy, GIRLIE

I want you to the end of time
I want to stay with you and make you being in the depth of joy
I am a waiter who brings a tray of anytime overflowing lust in himself
May I help you, GIRLIE?
What would you like me to do, GIRLIE?

Original lyrics written by Kazuya Yoshii
Inspired-translation by yukihime

No comments:

Post a Comment